If you are getting a -505 error when trying to install Gems of War on your android device, it could be related to 'insufficient storage available'. We suggest trying the following suggestions below:
Uninstall any unwanted apps
- Open the Settings menu
- Select Apps
- Go through the list, looking for any apps you no longer need/ are using.
- Once you find an app, select it
- Then choose Uninstall.
Remove photos and videos from device storage
- Download and install Google Photos
- Use Google Photos to back up all your photos and video to Google's servers
- Once backed up, delete any unwanted photos or video from your phone's storage in the Gallery app
(Google Photos will keep the back of everything so even if you lose your android device, you can get them again).
Clear out your Download Folder
- Go to My Files > Downloads
- Delete any files you no longer need
Empty Android's cached files
- Open the Settings Menu
- Browse to the Storage menu
- Tap on Cached Data
- Select OK to the pop-up when it prompts you to clear the cached data