Account linking, set up and recovery in Gems of War
Your game progress is automatically saved to our servers. But what if your device becomes lost or stolen, or you need to reinstall the game? To recover your account or use it on more than one device you need to verify and link your account first.
NOTE: You can use the same account between PC and Mobile (iOS/Android), however you cannot play your Xbox or PS4 game on another platform.
Link your account
Here's what to do if you if you want to link your account and use it on another platform or ensure your progress is saved before reinstalling.
1. From the World Map, go to the SETTINGS Menu
2. Press the ACCOUNT button in the bottom right of the Settings Menu
3. Now press the REGISTER THIS DEVICE button. You'll need to provide us with your email (don't worry, we're not planning on using it to spam you!)
4. You will receive an email in your inbox that has a link. You must click the link to verify that your email address is correct.
5. Now that your device is registered, you can get your password! From the Account Menu once more, press the PASSWORD button to get your password. Write this down and don't lose it!
6. You're all linked up!
Recover or link to another account
Once you've verified your email and linked your account, to get your hero from another device you'll need to do the following:
1. Install a new version of the game play through the tutorial until you are on the World Map, then tap SETTINGS, then press ACCOUNT.
2. Next, press the LINK TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT button. Enter your email address and password.
NOTE: If you don't know your password you will need to contact Support.
3. Select your HERO (the Hero on the left will be the Hero you are linking to)
4. Confirm you selection. You can only have one hero on this device. The other hero will be deleted.