To report a Gems of War bug or glitch, go here. Check the help center for assistance with technical issues. Have a gameplay question or feedback? Check out our community forums here for quick help from other players.
How to submit a ticket on the help center
If you have a technical issue or are missing rewards you can submit a request for help or a 'ticket' in our help center.
- Submit a request here.
- You can also open the in game settings > Help > Submit a Ticket
- Follow the steps in the Welcome email to create a username and password.
- Your ticket will automatically once your account is created.
Please note that our Support team is best at helping players with technical, account, missing rewards and other issues and it will take some time to respond to bug reports or general game play questions.
Please check our Known Issues List for your issue before submitting a bug report in a support ticket. If it's an issue we're aware of all information we have pertaining to the issue will be on the Known Issue list including possible work arounds and steps for what to do next.
For faster help when reporting bugs, please use this section of our forum here.
Check the status of your support ticket
Want to see if your ticket was submitted or if a support agent responded? Click 'My Activities' (top right-hand corner of the screen). You can add more information about your problem here and check the status - the support agent might be waiting for you to respond, or the ticket might be 'Solved'.
Things to include
For us to quickly resolve your issue please include as much information as possible, especially:
- Hero name/invite code
- Hero level
- Images or screenshots (e.g. error messages or receipts)
- Information on how you play: Your device, its operating system, and your device's model number
- Information on what exactly went wrong: How many times did it happen? What part of the game?
We look forward to getting you back into the game!