The Troop Menu is where players can view their entire collection of troops. This is the area where troops are improved/upgraded and teams are made. This is accessible both from the Troops button on the world map, as well as when editing teams in the PVP area. Troops can be sorted, filtered, or searched for specifically.
The troop menu can be accessed from the bottom of the World Map or by selecting "Edit Team" on any pre-battle screen.
To show only troops of a certain type or to change the sort order, you can use the filter which is found on the right side of the screen, select the filter icon to expand the filter options. To collapse it again, either select the filter icon again or click anywhere outside of the filter menu.
Troops can be filtered by:
- Mana Color
- When filtering by Mana Color you can choose between:
- Any Color: The troops shown will use the colour(s) selected and any other Mana Color
- All Colors: The troops shown will only use the Mana Color(s) you have selected
- Kingdom - The Kingdom the Troop belongs to
- Troop Type - Species/Class for example: Merfolk, Knight, Dragon, Elemental
- Spell Effect
Troops can be ordered by the following:
- Name - A-Z or Z-A
- Level - highest to lowest
- Upgradeable - troops which can be ascended or traited or both are shown first
- Amount (of copies) - highest to lowest
- Rarity - Current rarity including the ascensions you've done
- Base Rarity: Rarity of the troop before ascensions
- Skills/stats - highest to lowest, attack, life or defense (armor) or Magic
The Search Bar finds results from the text in troop names, spell names and descriptions, and traits and their descriptions. For instance, searching for 'baby' gets both 'Baby Dragon' and 'Dragon Eggs', the latter of which summons Baby Dragons and as such has the phrase in its description.
The sorting order, all filters and the search bar can all be used at the same time - for instance, one can filter to only Yellow Mech troops from Adana and sort by name.
Additionally, it's possible to use the following filters:
- Show Owned - Only show troops in your collection
- Show Unowned - Only Show troops you don't yet own
- Show All - Show all troops regardless of whether they are in your collection or not
Team slots enable players to save multiple teams at the same time for later use - for example, if a player wanted a team that mainly used skulls but also wanted a team that mainly used troop abilities. These slots are accessible in the Troops menu.
A team slot will store the troops in the team, the banner attached to that team, and the team's name. To expand/collapse a team just select the team slot.
Players start with one team slot and unlock additional slots every 10 levels up to a max of 26 slots (so level 260 is the last).
You can earn an additional 20 team slots by increasing your VIP level. You receive one team slot for each VIP level you unlock. So you can have up to 46 team slots in total.