Contribute Gold to complete Guild Tasks and earn rewards. Complete all Tasks to gain bonuses from your Guild Statues.
Each Guild Task and stage of the Task can be completed by contributing Gold to unlock rewards for the entire Guild. Rewards are delivered in the mail. Complete all Tasks to unlock Legendary Tasks for better rewards. Complete more Tasks to increase your Statue levels and earn extra bonuses and rewards.
Basic and Epic Guild Task Rewards can only be received once per week per player, so if you change Guild and already received the reward for a Task, you won't receive it again until the Tasks are completed again in the following week.
Complete basic tasks for rewards
Complete each Task chain to earn different types of rewards such as Gems, Keys and Glory.
You can also earn:
- A Skill Bonus to your Troops/hero for 7 days - complete all 12 sub-tasks
- These can stack with bonuses unlocked from the other Task chains, but not with themselves. For example, if you had 3 days left in the bonus then completed a Task you would have 10 Days of a Skill bonus.
- Experience points towards Guild Statues - for each sub-task completed
How to complete guild tasks
The rewards for each sub-task increase in value along with a higher Gold cost to complete them. For example, Purple Tasks give Souls at lower levels but Give Diamonds at Level 11. Contribute enough Gold to complete the sub-task and earn the reward.
TIP: Guild Leaders and Rank 2 Guild members can show which priority the Guild Tasks should be completed in. The highest priority Task will glow in the Tasks menu.
Epic Guild Tasks
Epic Tasks cost more than the Basic Guild Tasks and include resources which may be of more use to mid-end game players. Once you complete a full set of Epic Tasks for 1 color you will receive a Skill Point bonus. You can complete Epic Tasks at any time before, during or after completing your Basic Guild Tasks.
Are unlocked once all 6 basic task and epic task colors and their sub-tasks have been completed. Legendary tasks require 1,000,000 Gold to complete. All Guild members a will receive a combination of 3 random rewards including:
- Rare keys: Gem, Event, or Glory
- Resources: Glory and Traitstones
- Troops (Mythic or Legendary*)
- Mythic or Legendary Troops have a very small chance of being received but are the only Rarities you can earn from Legendary Tasks.
Every Guild has Guild Guardian Statues which are leveled up by completing Guild Tasks of the corresponding color. These Guardians provide bonuses to the entire Guild. Each basic Task completed contributes 1 XP per level of Task completed (i.e each task provides 1 more XP than the last one). Legendary Tasks do not add XP to your Guild Statues.
The Statues can be seen on the Guild Overview tab.
Each Guild Statue can be expanded to display:
- Its level and progress to the next level
- The amount of Gem Mastery provided
- The specific bonus unique to each Statue
- For example, the Purple Statue provides a bonus to Souls earned in battle
- These are applied after battle except for the Map Turns and Tribute bonuses
- The temporary Skill Bonus from completing 12 Tasks of the corresponding color within the week, whether the bonus is active and (if it is) how much longer it will last
TIP: When the Skill Bonus number (#) is Red, it is activated.