Tap 'follow' in the top right-hand corner to be notified of any updates to this issue.
More information required from players - see 'fixing the problem'
When playing in Guild Wars; various victories can count as a loss. This can be because of a crash mid-battle or a battle that is won is actually being calculated as a loss.
Fixing the problem
We need more information to fix this issue. The Gems of War team may have found the cause of the problem require further time to investigate it.* Please contact support and answer the following questions:
- Did you notice any new guild chat activity occur during the time the bug occurred?
- Do you play on the same game on two different devices at once? If so, is it possible the game was loaded on another device?
- Did anything else usual happen at the time (e.g. did you see a result for a day that hasn't started yet)?
- Which battle that you won counted as a loss?
- Were you playing any other game-mode before Guild Wars in the same gameplay session? After first logging in for that day, for example a dungeon battle.
Note*: Unfortunately there is no simple way to change a single guild wars battle result (it's not just a matter of us altering a number somewhere, as that result has already been forwarded into various systems and used in various calculations and can no longer be adjusted).