Tap 'follow' in the top right-hand corner to be notified of any updates to this issue.
Under investigation. For workarounds see 'fixing the problem' below.
You may be experiencing a blank global chat which says 'None' or appears black or you might be unable to connect to chat altogether. Selecting the green arrow or 'Settings' button on the chat does not do anything and this can happen on any platform.
Fixing the problem
Here's a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Close (not just minimise) Gems of War and turn your router on and off at the wall
- Reinstall the game (ensure you account is linked first)
- XBox players can adjust Privacy Settings > Communication & multiplayer > Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites (Friends): change this to 'Allow' or Everybody
- Check if TCP Ports 9933 and 8080 are locked and try to unblock these ports
- For instructions see this article here
- You can also contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for help with this