If you've forgotten your password in Gems of War you can recover your account in-game using an email address that has been registered with our servers.
Reset your password
To see if you've previously registered your account to our servers, check from for an email about verifying your email-address from Gems of War. Even if you linked an account a long time ago, you can reset your password by either:
- Selecting the Link button at the bottom of the screen before the game loads
- Selecting Account > Recover Account > Forgot your password? icon in the Settings menu from the World Map
- Next, the on-screen instructions to input the email you previously verified with Gems of War
- When complete, you should be given an option to link your old Hero and recover the account.
What if I never registered my account?
If you have not previously linked or registered your account to Gems of War and can't remember your password, contact Support.
Please provide as many details on your account as you can remember so we can locate it:
- What other names could your Hero have?
- Are there any other emails that could have been used with your account?
- What level was your Hero?
- Were you apart of a Guild, and if so, what was the name?
- What gender was your Hero?
- What race was your Hero? (Human, Elf, Orc, Dog, Cat, Fish)
- Do you remember what Armor your Hero was wearing?
- What class the hero had, or what classes you had unlocked?
- Do you remember what your Home Kingdom was?
- Had you made any purchases? If you were on Android, the GPA ID of your account will help us quickly recover it.
- Do you remember when you started playing Gems Of War?
Don't worry - your account is not lost forever, we just need information to locate it. All of these questions will help us quickly locate your account.
Article is closed for comments.