If the text or assets on your TV screen appear smaller you can resize them by changing your aspect ratio.
On Xbox One
- Open Gems Of War
- Press the 'Options' button on your Xbox One controller
- Switch from the 'General' tab to the 'Graphics' tab
- The first option you will see is the 'Aspect Ratio' button
On PlayStation 4
- Open your PlayStation Settings
- Select the 'Sound and Screen' options
- Select the 'Display Area Settings' option
- Follow the instructions to resize the box to fit Gems of War correctly
- Accept the changes
- Close Gems of War completely and open it again to see these changes.
Article is closed for comments.