Delete your Save Data from the Settings on the PlayStation 4 to improve some technical issues or problems downloading assets and art to your game.
Your account and game progress are linked to our servers, as long as your are logged into the Playstation Network account than your game progress will not be lost.
Note: Settings like animation speed, language and puzzle hints will reset but you can quickly adjust these once you have downloaded the game again.
Delete Gems of War from Save Game Data
- Ensure you are logged into your PSN Account
- Close Gems of War completely
- Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Delete
- Select Gems of War
- Select All save data for Gems of War
- Select Delete and then select OK to confirm your decision
- Install Gems of War again from the Playstation Store
- Login using your PSN Account.
Image and instructions taken from PS4 Support.