Here are some troubleshooting steps for PlayStation to improve some technical issues or problems downloading assets and art to your game.
Your account and game progress are linked to our servers, as long as you are logged into the Playstation Network account you used when you first played your Gems of War account then your game progress will not be lost.
Note: Settings like animation speed, language and puzzle hints will reset but you can quickly adjust these once you have downloaded the game again.
Check for System updates
Make sure your PlayStation has the latest PlayStation system update installed by following the steps:
- On the PlayStation home screen select the 'Settings' menu in the top right corner
- Select 'System Software Updates'
- If there is an update available, install it.
Delete Gems of War from Save Game Data
- Ensure you are logged into your PSN Account
- Close Gems of War completely
- Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Delete
- Select Gems of War
- Select All save data for Gems of War
- Select Delete and then select OK to confirm your decision
Image and instructions taken from PS4 Support.
- Turn off your PlayStation
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the PlayStation
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug the PlayStation back in and turn it on
Reinstall Gems of War
This will not delete your save data from our game servers. Your progress will load back up next time you open the game.
- On the PlayStation home screen, highlight Gems of War.
- Press the Options button on your controller
- Select Delete
Once this is completed, go to the PlayStore to redownload Gems of War.
If you are still experiencing technical issues with Gems of War after following all of these steps, please contact support
Article is closed for comments.