To delete your Gems of War save data on your Xbox you can clear reserved space and clear the cache.
This will not delete your save data from our game servers, only some settings and data from your console. Your progress will load back up next time you open the game. Deleting your save data may help resolve some technical issues you may experience when playing Gems of War on Xbox.
Note: Ensure Gems of War is closed before doing this and that you are logged into the Xbox account used to download Gems of War before doing the following.
Clearing reserved space
- Press the Xbox button on your controller
- Select My games & apps
- Highlight Gems of War and click the menu button on your controller
- Select Manage game & add-ons
- Scroll down to Saved Data
- Select Gems of War
- Select Clear reserved space
- Turn off your Xbox
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug the Xbox back in and turn it on
If you are still experiencing technical issues with Gems of War after clearing the reserved space and clearing your cache, please contact support