Here are some solutions for crashes or other technical issues for Gems of War on the Xbox.
Note: Ensure Gems of War is closed and that you are logged into the Xbox account used to download Gems of War before doing the following.
Check for System updates
Make sure your Xbox has the latest Xbox system update installed by following the steps on the Xbox Support page here.
Clearing reserved space
This will not delete your save data from our game servers, only some settings and data from your console. Your progress will load back up next time you open the game. Deleting your save data may help resolve some technical issues you may experience when playing Gems of War on Xbox.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller
- Select My games & apps, Highlight Gems of War and click the menu button on your controller
- Select Manage game & add-ons
- Scroll down to Saved Data
- Select Reserved Space
- Select Clear reserved space
- Return to the previous menu and select your Xbox Live profile, then select Delete from everywhere
Both the Gems of War reserved space and Xbox Live profile data must be deleted for this troubleshooting to work.
- Turn off your Xbox
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug the Xbox back in and turn it on
Reinstall Gems of War
This will not delete your save data from our game servers. Your progress will load back up next time you open the game.
- On the Xbox home screen highlight Gems of War.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage Game or Manage App.
- Press the Menu button on your controller again.
- Select Uninstall.
Once this is completed, go to the Xbox Store to redownload Gems of War.
If you are still experiencing technical issues with Gems of War after following all of these steps, please contact support