Login to find four Daily Tasks to complete. Each Task will have a unique Reward increasing in value depending on the difficulty of the Task.
Daily Tasks consist of 3 types:
- The first Task resets daily
- The other 3 Tasks follow a linear progression - they will not reset until completed.
- Once you've completed the linear Tasks, you will start receiving repeatable Tasks which will reset every day just like the first Task, even if you don't complete them.
Some of these Tasks will usually ask you to:
- Unlock a new Kingdom
- Level up a troop
- Win battles in PvP
- Earn Trophies
- Contribute Gold to your Guild Tasks
Daily Task Rewards
Completing one of these Tasks will unlock some of the following possible rewards. The more difficult the Task, the greater the reward:
- Gold, Glory or Gem Keys
Resetting Daily Tasks
The first Task will always reset, complete or incomplete, once Daily Reset occurs. Daily Reset is when all the servers change over and a new day begins in Krystara, at 7 AM GMT!
Once you've completed the linear Tasks, the repeatable Tasks which follow will also reset every day regardless of whether they're completed or not.
If a Daily Task is too difficult there is a "Get new task" button next to each available Task, however this can only be used once per day.
Completing Unique Troop Type Tasks
Some Tasks you come across will ask you to use a specific number of a Troop type in a team to complete the Task (Like the above Task shown in the screenshot). These Tasks are specifically asking you to use Unique troops in the team, for example, use a team with 3 Unique Monster troops.
This Task requires you to use three different troops that have the 'Monster' troop type: Cockatrice, Mist Stalker and Rock Worm would fulfil the criteria in this example.
If your Daily Task isn't registering
Having trouble completing a Daily Task despite fulfilling the requirements? Try opening or collecting your mail or spending x1 Key to force the game to connect with the server.
Don't be confused by the following Tasks! These ones might be a bit trickier to complete:
- Win 3 battles using Urska Troops: Make sure these are Troops of the Urksa (bear) type, not just Troops from the Kingdom Urskaya!
- Use Mystic Troops: These are Mystic troops (such as Enchantress), not Mythic.