We need more information to resolve this issue, please contact support.
When fighting any kind of battle you may encounter an enemy Troop (such as a Gnome or Tower) that cannot be killed. The battle can end with the Troop still on the enemy Team. It may appear to take no damage, even if it does or does not have health. Sometimes, the battle cannot be ended because there appears to be a Troop on the board which cannot be targetted.
NOTE: Otherwise known as the "ghost troop" issue.
Fixing the problem
If you are experiencing this problem, please contact Support with the following information and a screenshot or video of the issue:
- What game mode were you playing in?
- What is your Internet connection (WiFi, 4G, Ethernet cable)?
- Did the enemy Troop remain on the Team after the battle ended with health? Or, did it lose all health but not die?
- What was the enemy 'ghost' Troop killed by?
- Were there Doomskulls on the board around the time the Troop died?
- Please list all Troops on your Team and the Enemy Team, or as many as you can remember.
Except for Delve and Guild Wars, support can reimburse you for lost battles that may have occurred.