Play the Raid Boss event with your Guild to prevent Zuul'Goth the Elder God from escaping the Portals into the world of Krystara. Raid Boss occurs once every 3 weeks and is a co-op Guild event. Do as much damage as you can to the Raid Boss with your Guild to close Portals and earn Rewards.
You can find the Raid Boss event by opening the Guild menu on the World Map and selecting Raid Boss.
On the Raid Boss Overview screen you can see:
- The current Raid Boss
- Your Guild's progress
- The damage you've done so far
- How many Sigils you have
- The Kingdom the Raid Boss is trying to enter.
The aim of the event is to band together Troops from the Kingdom the Raid Boss is trying to enter: Therefore your Troop filter is locked to using Troops from the Kingdom in danger.
Every battle in the Raid Boss event costs 1 Sigil to play. Every player will receive 4 Sigils at the start of each day (07:00AM GMT), you can gain more by defeating Valravens or purchasing them in the Raid Boss Shop.
Fight Minions and Mini-Bosses
Before you can fight Zuul'Goth, first you must defeat his Minions and the 2 Mini Bosses in the first 4 stages of the event. These stages are played individually, you cannot help your Guild battle Zuul'Goth or collect Portal Rewards until after you have completed the first 4 minion stages. Once completed, you can collect rewards for defeating the Minions on the Rewards tab.
Note: You can only collect the rewards from Portals that your Guild has already reached and closed once you have completed Stage 5 yourself.
Battle Zuul'Goth and close the portals
Once you have defeated the Minions you can now battle Zuul'Goth. The aim is to do as much damage as you can to him before the event ends in order to close as many Portals as possible. Each time you defeat Zuul'Goth by winning a battle he gains 5 Levels.
As you do damage to Zuul'Goth you will close Portals, which can be seen on the Rewards tab - where your damage counts as points or a score. There are 20 Portals to close and your Guild must work together to close as many as possible. For every Portal you close your whole Guild can collect rewards from the Rewards tab. If you have uncollected rewards when the Raid Boss event ends, they will be sent to your in-game mail.
Note: You must be in the Guild when the Portal is closed in order to collect the rewards. If you change Guilds you will miss the reward from the Guild that completed the Portals.
God Slayer Event Troops
A new God Slayer will be released at the start of every Raid Boss event. God Slayers have special spells and traits which allow them to do a LOT of damage to Raid Bosses. You can purchase God Slayers in the Raid Boss Shop using Gems.
TIP: Purchase extra copies of the Troop with each Tier in the Shop to ascend them, allowing the Troop to do even more damage to the Raid Boss.
Raid Boss Shop
In the Raid Boss Shop you can use Gems to purchase special Raid Boss packs which will help in your battle against Zuul'Goth. Items they can contain include:
- Souls to level up your new Troops
- Event Troops
- God Slayers
- Special Weapons from the event Kingdom
- Traitstones to upgrade your God Slayer
- Ingots to Level-up your Weapons
Each Shop Tier must be purchased in order, however Stage VII (6) of the Raid Boss shop can be purchased as many times as you want.
The Guild tab shows how every member of your Guild is doing in the event. The Guild Roster here is sorted by the highest Boss level and damage dealt to the Boss.
The Leaderboard shows the 100 players globally for your Platform who have the highest Raid Boss level and who have done the most damage during the current Raid Boss event. The players in the Top 100 will earn extra rewards when the event is over. You can also see how you compare with the rest of the community here.
- Sigils will accumulate day to day during the event. You will earn 4 each day, however they will not carry over into the next event, so ensure you use them before Weekly Reset
- If you want to spend the least Gems possible, try purchasing to at least Tier III so you can get the maximum damage possible with the Event Weapon and the God Slayer Troop
- Try to defeat the Raid Boss as soon as possible and worry about the other 3 Troops once the Raid Boss is defeated
- Consider using Weapons which remove all armour to defeat the Raid Boss more quickly, such as Mang or Fleshripper
- Remember Zuul'Goth is immune to all status effects, so go for high damage dealing Troops over ones which cast status effects.