Faction Events provide more chances to Delve in a Faction, earn extra Renown and other Delve Rewards.
Faction Events are a strategic game mode. They are a great way to permanently increase your Renown and Treasure Hoard Quality and earn more resources by accumulating points. This Live Event offers more opportunities to Delve without affecting your normal daily Delve attempts.
You can find the Faction Event by opening the Games menu on the World Map and selecting Faction Event.
On the Faction Event Overview screen you can see:
- The current Faction Troop
- Your progress in the Event
- The current Faction Event points you've earnt so far
- How many Sigils you have
The Faction Event overview menu.
Faction Events versus normal Delves
Your progress in the Faction Event will carry over to the Faction in the Underworld and your progress will remain there even after the Event ends. This includes:
- Your Delve Difficulty Level - If your Faction Event Delve Level is higher than your Delve Level before the Event started
- Your Faction Renown - All your best Delve records will be included in the Faction outside of the event and can be viewed in the Faction Info permanently.
As Sigils in the Faction Event allow you to play through an entire Delve, the Valraven appearance rate is lower than in other Event types.
On the Fight tab, you will see a normal Delve Map. In addition to the usual Delve screen, you will also see your Faction Event Sigils remaining and your current Event Score on the left. Battles in Delve Events start at Difficulty Level 20. Each Boss battle won in a Delve increases the Difficulty Level by 10. You cannot select your Delve Difficulty Level in the Faction Event. You cannot lower your Delve Difficulty in the Faction Event.
In the Faction Event, your Room Treasure Multiplier will always start on x2.
Other than these differences, the Delve itself is played the same way as a normal Delve.
In a Faction Event, the Map is bordered by extra information relating to the Live Event including your Delve Sigils and score.
In addition to claiming Delve Rewards as you finish each Event Delve, you'll also earn points as you complete Rooms in the Delve. For normal Delve Rooms, you'll receive 100 Points x the Room Treasure Multiplier. For Boss Rooms you'll receive 200 Points x the Room Treasure Multiplier.
Once you receive enough Points you'll be able to collect more Rewards in the Rewards Tab.
Rewards in Faction Events can include Chaos Shards, Ingots, and Orbs.
Here you can see what Rewards are in each stage and how many points you need to complete the Stage.
Faction Event Shop
In the Faction Event Shop you can use Gems to purchase special Faction Event Packs. Items they can contain include:
- Faction Troops
- Chaos Shards
- For each Faction's Event, the same Weapon is available in the Shop
- Treasure Troops to upgrade your Treasure Hoards
- Ingots to Level-up your Weapons
Each Shop Tier must be purchased in order, however, Stage VII (7) of the Faction Event Shop can be purchased as many times as you want.
The Faction Event Shop showing Tier III and Tier IV Packs, with some rewards including Shards and Treasure Troops.
The Leaderboard shows the 100 players globally for your Platform who have the highest Faction Event Delve level and who have earnt the most Points during the current Faction Event. The players in the Top 100 will earn extra rewards when the Event is over. You can also see how you compare with the rest of the community here.
- Sigils will accumulate day to day during the Event. However they will not carry over into the next Event, so ensure you use them before the end of the Event.
- There are 2 main strategies for playing the Faction Event:
- Reach the highest Delve level possible using the extra Delve attempts you earn during the Event to try to increase your Renown and help earn the permanent Renown bonuses.
- Only play low-level Delves and purposely retreat before completing the Boss battle in order to earn a high Faction Event Score and Delve Chest Rewards quickly. This method is favored by players who want to be in the Event Leaderboard or who are more interested in Delve Chest Rewards than increasing their Renown.
- Be careful! If you raise your Delve level too high, you may not be able to win battles with your Faction Troop team. Try using your Faction Troop team at regular intervals so that if you get to too high a Delve level to win the Delve with the team - at least you've earnt some renown with the team before hand.
- The Delve Difficulty in the Faction Event will reset to level 20 each time a new Faction Event starts. ie. If you play an All-Seeing-Eye Faction Event and get to Delve Difficulty level 100, the next time there is an All-Seeing-Eye Faction Event, it will start at level 20 again.