Collect more Treasures when Delving in the Underworld to earn greater rewards and Troop Skill bonuses.
You can find your Treasure Hoard by selecting a Faction and selecting Hoard. There are separate Treasure Hoards for each Faction.
Add Treasure to upgrade your Hoard
Level up your Treasure Hoard by adding Treasure to it to provide Skill bonuses to Troops used when Delving in that particular Faction that the Hoard is in.
You can add Treasure to your Hoard on the Hoard Upgrade tab of a Faction by simply selecting the Treasures you wish to add to your Hoard and then selecting the "Add Treasure" Button. Up to 5 Treasures can be added each time you add Treasure.
NOTE: Ascending Treasures will not upgrade the Hoard in any way.
Adding Treasure to your Hoard costs Gold. The Gold cost is calculated as follows:
600 + (200 x current Hoard level) per Treasure.
For example, if your Hoard level is 10 and you're adding 5 Treasures then the cost to add the Treasure will be (600 + (200 x 10)) x 5 = (600 + 2,000) x 5 = 2,600 x 5 = 13,000 Gold.
The current maximum Treasure Hoard level is 1,000 and the maximum quality is 10.
Open Chaos Portals using Chaos Shards to collect Treasure.
Treasures are Troops! You can level them up, Ascend them and give them Traits the same way you would with any other Troop. However, upgrading your Treasure will not provide any extra experience or Quality improvement chance when adding it to your Treasure Hoards.
On the left of the Upgrade screen you can see which Treasures you've collected. Each Treasure shows how much XP it will give towards the Hoard Level Progress and the percentage (%) chance it will give to raise the Hoard Quality.
NOTE: If you sacrifice all your Treasures you will lose the copy of the Troop card.
View your Treasures, upgrade your Hoard and see your progress towards the next Hoard level in the Upgrade Tab.
As you level up your Hoard you will earn Skill bonuses for your Team when you Delve in the selected Faction. You can view your current Bonuses to Delve Team Skills and preview the Bonus Skills for higher Hoard Levels in the Level tab.
In update 6.3 we introduced some expansions to the Treasure Hoard.
Starting at Treasure Hoard Level 100+, players will now unlock a potion every 5 to 25 levels to aid them in Delves for that Faction. Once the Treasure Hoard reaches level 200, players will unlock a Potion of Power and will unlock further stacks of the Potion of Power every 25 levels after that. These potions are identical to the ones you unlock in Shop-Tiers in a regular event.
The Potion of Explosion, Potion of Rejuvenation and Potion of Power that you unlock through your Treasure Hoard Level can stack with the potions that can be unlocked during a Faction Assault event within a Faction.
Players can view all their unlocked potions from the Level tab in the Treasure Hoard menu.
Each time you level up your Treasure Hoard there is a chance for your Hoard's Quality to increase. The higher your Hoard Quality, the more rewards you will receive from the Delve Chest in that Hoard's Faction. You can view your current Reward Bonuses and preview the Bonuses earnt for higher Hoard quality in the Quality tab.
- Higher base rarity Treasures give more XP and quality upgrade chances. Ascending your Treasure will not grant extra XP and quality upgrade chance
- Because higher base rarity Treasures give more XP, the most cost-effective way to upgrade your Hoard to level 1,000 is to add 5 Sacred Treasures (for 500 Hoard XP each) as often as possible - this way, you'll be adding Treasure fewer times overall, which saves Gold
- Add more Treasure at a time to give the highest possible chance to upgrade the Hoard quality
- Adding all copies of your Treasure to a Hoard will completely remove the Treasure Troop from your collection. If you do this, the Treasure will keep the upgrades you had on it, it will not reset its stats
- Treasure with a lock underneath them are Treasures you don't currently have in your Inventory
- If you've made a mistake, before adding the Treasure, click the numbered circle on the Treasure you wish to remove.
These helped a lot. Thank's ya'll. Understanding Factions/Delve mechanics has been hard for me.
They all do. The web is full of info, but trusted, current, correct & not skewed/misunderstood & presented because a few players out of...MAAANY....Put's it online as Development fact.
(Not meaning any specific players either guys/girls. ^.~ Honestly- lol)
Article is closed for comments.