Learn about how Factions work in the Underworld and see an overview of each Faction and its Mana colors.
Instead of Kingdoms, the Underworld is divided into Factions. Like Kingdoms in Krystara, beneath a Faction's emblem, you can see the Faction's Title and Renown instead of Kingdom Power.
Factions each contain unique Quests, Delve Lair, Treasure Hoard, Chaos Portal, Pets, Troops, and Faction information (Renown). Faction Quests are shorter than normal Quests.
How are Factions different from Kingdoms?
- Factions can be unlocked in any order, rather than being unlocked close to other Kingdoms
- Factions do not level or have Kingdom Power
- There is no Explore Mode
- Factions do not give Tribute
- Faction Quests:
- Do not award an Epic Troop
- Are very short
- Do not contain Class Quests.
Unlocking a Faction
Factions can be purchased for Gold, unlocking their Banner. This gains access to the Faction menu. Completing the Faction Quest unlocks the Faction's Chaos Portal, Treasure Hoard, and most importantly, the Faction's Delve. Faction Quests are short and provide standard Battle Rewards (Gold, Souls, etc). New Factions are released every 4-5 Weeks.
This section of the article will be updated as new Factions are released. Select "Follow" to be notified of new changes.
Each Underworld Faction also has its own Banner. These Banners give Mana bonuses to the Mana colors from their Faction. Here are the current Faction Banners.
Faction Mana colors
- All-seeing Eye: Green (++), Blue (+), and Brown (-)
- Crypt Keepers: Red (++), Purple (+), and Green (-)
- Dark Pits: Brown (++), Green (+), and Blue (-)
- Fang Moor: Red (++), Blue (+), and Brown (-)
- Hall of Guardians: Yellow (++), Brown (+), and Green (-)
- Primal Rift: Purple (++), Green (+), and Red (-)
- Sea of Sorrow: Blue (++), Brown (+), and Yellow (-)
- Silver Necropolis: Purple (++), Brown (+), and Blue (-)
- Stonesong Eyrie: Brown (++), Yellow (+), and Purple (-)
- Sunken Fleet: Blue (++), Red (+), and Green (-)
- The Warrens: Green (++), Yellow (+), and Blue (-)