The help centre has information on the game and steps to solve common problems.
Here's how to get the most out of the help-centre so you can continue playing Gems of War without an issue.
- In-game support -"?" question marks in some menus of the game will pop-out Help centre articles in a Brower on console and PC, or inside your game on mobile
- Mobile support - The help centre works on your tablet or mobile device
- Known issues and bugs gets updated as a priority when new issues occur in Gems of War
- Answer Bot ticket responder - in the future, our friendly robot companion will be joining you to suggest helpful articles when you submit a ticket
- Select follow to be notified of any changes to an article or new articles posted to some sections
- Related Articles shows articles with similar topics and content
- Promoted Articles show you key issues, information or common tips
- Primary focus on linking back to the Community forums for help from other players
- Quick-help buttons for specific issues on the homepage
- The "Common problems" section for issues that aren't specifically game bugs.
Quick help on issues
Here's how you can use the help centre to get solutions or information quickly without having to wait for a support agent.
- Follow sections and articles for updates via email - Select follow in the top right-hand corner of an article, category (e.g. Game guides) or section (e.g Known Issues) to be provided with updates when new comments or articles are posted. The Support team will update the help centre with new information when it is available, for example, when an issue is fixed.
- Promoted articles - Check in when viewing a category for important issues and useful articles that might affect you.
- Was this article helpful? If you select "No", please submit a feedback request or let a Support developer to let them know why here.
- Technical support - Go here for common issues, device and hardware problems or quick help on bugs that the game team is aware of in the Known issues section.
Help us improve
Going forward, the Help Center is will be the primary source of information for bugs and problems. Do you think we are missing an article, or were you unable to find your answer in the knowledgebase? Suggest feedback here.
If Answer Bot suggests an article that is relevant but doesn't answer your question or problem, rather than marking "Not helpful" let us know - we will update the article.