Sending Support information on your computer
If you are experiencing a technical issue with Gems of War on your PC or computer, it may be helpful to send information on your computer "specs" or details.
- Open the Start menu
- Type dxdiag, when "dxdiag - Run command" appears, select it or hit Enter on the keyboard
- In Windows 7 & 8 you may need to select Start, type "Run", hit enter, to select Run, then type in "dxdiag"
- A dialogue box will open with information on your computer system
- Select Save all information and save the dxdig.txt file
- Attach the file to your support ticket on email or in the Help Center: How to check the status of your support ticket