Climb the Tower of Doom with your Guild to defeat the Ultimate Doom, earn Rewards and Scrolls. Prove your Guild is the best at working together!
Unlock the Tower of Doom event by opening the Guild menu on the World Map and selecting Tower of Doom when a Tower of Doom event is running. You must be in a Guild to participate.
The aim of this game is to strategise with your Guild to defeat the Doom and climb as many floors as possible. Your Troop filter will be restricted to Troops of the same color as the Tower's Doom. Every battle in the Tower of Doom event costs 1 Sigil to play, and you receive 4 Sigils at the start of each day, per player. Gain more Sigils by defeating Valravens or purchasing them in the Tower of Doom Shop. Haste Scrolls will also give you back 1 Sigil if you find them in a Room.
On the Tower of Doom Overview screen you can see:
- The color of the Tower of Doom
- Your current progress in the Tower
- How many Sigils you have
- The number of Dooms you've defeated so far
- The number of Rooms you've fought through successfully
- The Doomed Weapon for the current event
Defeat Dooms to climb floors
For this event, you can only have Troops that match the Tower color in your team. Hero Weapons with any Mana colors can be used.
Each floor (level) in the Tower of Doom is sealed by a magical ward called a Doom. In order to progress to the next floor, the Doom must be defeated in battle. However, the Doom is in a locked room; depicted with a skull. To unlock the Boss room where the Doom is waiting, you must find an Unlock Scroll which is hidden in one of the other rooms on the current floor.
A screenshot showing Tower of Doom floor 6 in the Fight menu.
On the 25th Floor, you'll battle the Ultimate Doom. Once you've climbed Floor 25 you can continue playing to earn more points for your Guild. Every Doom you face from Floor 25 onwards will be an Ultimate Doom. However, you won't receive any further Forge Scrolls from Dooms after Floor 25.
Use Scrolls to aid progress
For every room you defeat in battle you will earn a Scroll. Some Scrolls (called Boon Scrolls) will help your entire Guild by giving bonus Skill points. Other Scrolls will help you defeat rooms without fighting them so you don't need to use your Sigils; such as the Heroism and Fireball Scrolls. Please see this article for a list of all Scroll types and what they do.
Your current Skill point bonuses (Boons) for the Tower of Doom can be viewed in the Guild tab of the menu.
Boons and the Guild tab
Your Guild's current Skill point Bonuses from Boons are shown in white next to each skill icon on the left, while the number of Boon Scrolls needed to earn the next Skill Point Bonus is shown underneath.
For example: In the image below we currently have +4 bonus Armor points and have collected 3 Armor Scrolls towards the next point. We need 2 more Armor Scrolls to earn another bonus Skill point to Armor.
On the Guild tab you can also see the number of Boons each Guild member has found and the number of Dooms they have defeated.
Boons and Scrolls between Events
Like Guild Wars sentinels; Boons, Bonus Skill Points, Heroism and Fireball Scrolls act as bonuses to help you during the current event. When the event ends these bonuses will be reset and won't carry over to the next Tower of Doom. Only Forge Scrolls which Temper (upgrade) Doomed Weapons will remain between events.
A special Weapon called a Doomed Weapon will be available in the Tower of Doom Shop during every Tower of Doom event. Doomed Weapons have special Spells which are more effective against teams with Dooms in them. Doomed Weapons can only be upgraded using Forge Scrolls found in the Tower of Doom event.
On the Rewards tab you can see the rewards for each stage your Guild completes, as well as how many Dooms you need to defeat as a Guild to unlock the current Stage Rewards.
NOTE: You must be in the Guild when the Guild completes the Reward Stage in order to collect the rewards.
Tower of Doom Shop
In the Tower of Doom Shop you can use Gems to purchase special Tower of Doom packs which will help in the Event. Each pack or Tier may contain:
- Doom Troops
- Troops that match the Tower's color (Stage V)
- Special Doomed Weapons from the event Kingdom
- Forge Scrolls to upgrade your Doomed Weapons
- Chaos Shards
Each Shop Tier must be purchased in order. Tier VII of the Tower of Doom Shop can be purchased as many times as you want.
The Leaderboard shows the 100 Guilds who have defeated the most Dooms during the current Tower of Doom event. The players in the Top 100 Guilds on this Leaderboard will earn extra rewards when the event is over.
You can also see how you compare with the rest of the community here.
- Sigils will accumulate day to day during the event. You will earn 4 each day, however, they will not carry over into the next event, so ensure you use them before Weekly Reset
- If you want to spend the least Gems possible, try purchasing to at least Tier IV so you can get the Doom Troop and the Doomed Weapon
- The Unlock Scroll is placed in a random Room on each Floor, however, it will be in the SAME Room on the matching Floor for everyone in your Guild. If you find the Unlock Scroll tell them which room it was in and which Floor number you're on! This also goes for the other Scroll types
- Each Guild will have a unique and random Unlock Scroll placement so you can't help another guild find their Unlock Scroll.
- Doomed Troops are very powerful, try to defeat them first and worry about the other enemy Troops later.
- If a player joins a Guild part way through the event they will be able to join in with their new Guild but can only collect Rewards for stages that:
- Weren't completed by their previous Guild
- Weren't completed by their new Guild before they joined