Learn how to level up your Kingdoms and about earn the Skill Points and rewards they provide.
Level up a Kingdom
To level up a Kingdom:
- Select it from the world map
- Choose the 'Level' option in the bottom right-hand corner of the menu
- Select the type of level to increase to on the right.
Kingdoms require Gold and Deeds to upgrade. The cost to level up the Kingdom will increase as the Kingdom's level also increases, however, it is the same price for each Kingdom. After level 10, each Kingdom will also require Deeds matching the Kingdom's Mastery color to level them. You will need Imperial Deeds for level 14+ of a Kingdom.
Deeds can be earned in the Adventure Board and from Flash Offer purchases with real money.
Kingdom level-up rewards
The maximum level for every Kingdom is 15. Each level has a name that relates to the reward that it provides. Rewards include Mastery increases, Troops, Skill Point bonuses and Faction Hoard Bonuses.
Bonus Skill Points
The table below shows the type of Skill Point bonus each Kingdom rewards when you upgrade it to level 10.
|Blighted Lands||Blackhawk||Bright Forest||Adana|
|Darkstone||Dhrak-Zum||Broken Spire||Dragon's Claw|
|Karakoth||Forest of Thorns||Divinion Fields||Drifting Sands|
|Zhul'kari||Sin of Maraj||Khaziel||Grosh'Nak|
|Wild Plains||Merlantis||Leonis Empire|
|Pan's Vale||Mist of Scales|
- Unlock all Kingdoms before you begin leveling them up to maximize Gold income
- Focus on leveling up 1 Kingdom at a time
- Some players recommend leveling up all Kingdoms to level 5 before pushing any Kingdoms to level 10. This increases your Tribute chance which will give you more Gold when you collect tribute and help you level up your Kingdoms faster
- Veteran players recommend getting Magic Kingdoms to level 10 first, then Attack and Life Kingdoms followed by Armor Kingdoms last.