Kingdoms provide you with Gold income, Tribute and other content. Learn how to unlock and level up your Kingdoms about earn the Skill Points and rewards they provide.
To unlock a Kingdom, you must first have unlocked at least one Kingdom that is nearby. As you unlock Kingdoms around Krystara (the world map). Once shown, select the Kingdom to purchase it up to the price of 4,000 Gold. Kingdoms around the edge of the map require higher levels, some up to level 25.
In the image below we can see Kingdoms in 3 different states:
- Unlocked and level 10 (Broken Spire)
- Locked with requirements to unlock met (the blue Kingdom icon - Karakoth)
- Locked without requirements met (the red Kingdom icon - Zhul'Kari)
You can select a Kingdom with a red lock to see what level your Hero needs to be to unlock it.
Level up Kingdoms
To level up a Kingdom, select it from the world map and choose the 'Kingdom' option in the bottom right. From here select the Gold fee underneath "Level Up". The cost to level up the Kingdom will increase as the Kingdom's level also increases - the increasing price is the same for each Kingdom.
The maximum level for every Kingdom is level 10. For each Kingdom level you unlock the chance of receiving Tribute from the Kingdom will increase by 1%. You'll also receive +1 Gem Mastery of the colour shown per Kingdom level. Once you reach Kingdom level 10 you will also receive a +1 Skill Point bonus to the Skill shown on the right of this menu.
Cost to level up
The following list shows how much Gold it costs to unlock each level.
|Level 1||Unlock cost - up to 4,000|
|Total minus unlock cost||122,500|
Bonus Skill Points
The table below shows the type of Skill Point bonus each Kingdom rewards when you upgrade it to level 10.
|Blighted Lands||Blackhawk||Bright Forest||Adana|
|Darkstone||Dhrak-Zum||Broken Spire||Dragon's Claw|
|Karakoth||Forest of Thorns||Divinion Fields||Drifting Sands|
|Zhul'Kari||Wild Plains||Maugrim Woods||Khetar|
|Pan's Vale||Mist of Scales|
- Unlock all Kingdoms before you begin levelling them up to maximise Gold income
- Focus on levelling up 1 Kingdom at a time
- Some players recommend levelling up all Kingdoms to level 5 before pushing any Kingdoms to level 10. This increases your Tribute chance which will give you more Gold when you collect tribute and help you level up your Kingdoms faster
- Veteran players recommend getting Magic Kingdoms to level 10 first, then Attack and Life Kingdoms followed by Armor Kingdoms last.