A list of game bugs and glitches in Gems of War which the game team is aware of.
New issues are added to the bottom of this list going forward. Issues with a high impact will also have articles linked to them which can be selected for more information or found in the known issues section of the help center for more information.
NOTE: All platforms are currently on version 6.2
- Earning Mythic Troops in the Guild Event Shop or from the Soulforge does not send a "(You) just earned a Mythic Troop" notification in the Global chat
- If multiple skull matches are made by a spell, and the opponent Troop has a Trait that summons a troop when damage is taken if the Troop is summoned in front of the Troop targeted by the skull damage, some of the skull matches won't do damage.
- Some Troops are not appearing as Upgradable in the Troop menu. Also missing their Upgradeable icon.
- Guild Statue skill bonuses remain grey when active sometimes, instead of red, once all 12 Guild Tasks of the statue colour have been completed
- The Guild Wars button says "Register Now!" even if your Guild is already registered.
- In Guild Wars the number of battles fought (xxx/150) and the Guild Wars Score may display differently between the Results, Schedule, Leaderboard and Fight screen.
- Gnome-a-Palooza timer will not display if it runs for more than 1 hour.
- There is a known display issue where the boost displayed for Burrow Warden appears higher than normal. This is due to the boost and attack being stolen and incorrectly being totalled together. As mentioned this is a display issue only – the spell is working correctly.
- Soulforge displaying notification when there is no current upgrades available.
TIP: If you are signed into the help center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
PC and Mobile
- Some PC/mobile players are unable to select a target for their spell if they select the cast button too quickly after it becomes available.
PlayStation and Xbox
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update X.X" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version X.X We are currently in the game update version 6.2. You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here