A list of game bugs and glitches in Gems of War which the game team is aware of.
New issues are added to the bottom of this list going forward. Issues with a high impact will also have articles linked to them which can be selected for more information or found in the known issues section of the help center for more information.
- Earning Mythic Troops in the Guild Event Shop or from the Soulforge does not send a "(You) just earned a Mythic Troop" notification in the Global chat
- If multiple skull matches are made by a spell, and the opponent Troop has a Trait that summons a troop when damage is taken if the Troop is summoned in front of the Troop targeted by the skull damage, some of the skull matches won't do damage.
- In Guild Wars the number of battles fought (xxx/150) and the Guild Wars Score may display differently between the Results, Schedule, Leaderboard and Fight screen.
- Gnome-a-Palooza timer will not display if it runs for more than 1 hour.
- There is a known display issue where the boost displayed for Burrow Warden appears higher than normal. This is due to the boost and attack being stolen and incorrectly being totalled together. As mentioned this is a display issue only – the spell is working correctly.
- There is a visual issue where sometimes in Guild Wars a Guild with 0 points may be displayed in the 1st position in your guild wars bracket.
When retreating or losing a battle with a Kingdom Pass Battlecrasher will count towards the total daily number of Battlecrasher encounters, affecting your chances of encountering another.
- Bronze Elite frame missing from Troop
- Will be resolved in 7.1
- When viewing the Troop Menu at Shiny Troops it will display the reduced mana cost. Whereas if you view the Troops' details when a part of your team it will display the original mana cost. The original mana cost can be seen on the Shiny Troop card details in the pre-battle screen, but when you're in the battle it shows the reduced mana cost. It's intended to display the reduced mana cost on all screens.
- % remaining being displayed in Pet Rescue pop-up instead of time left
TIP: If you are signed into the help center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
PC and Mobile
- Some PC/mobile players are unable to select a target for their spell if they select the cast button too quickly after it becomes available.
- Missing Troop graphics, displaying as white boxes
- Players who have their Blur Quality on will be experiencing extremely high unintentional GPU usage and high internal temps on their device/PC.
- Some shop offers are currently unavailable
- Lantern - no current ETA
- Deep Shrine - no current ETA
- Headstart- no current ETA
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update X.X" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version 7.1 We are currently in the game update version 7.0 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here