A list of game bugs and glitches in Gems of War which the game team is aware of.
New issues are added to the bottom of this list going forward. Issues with a high impact will also have articles linked to them which can be selected for more information or found in the known issues section of the help center for more information.
NOTE: All platforms are currently in update version 4.8
- Earning Mythics in the Guild Event Shop or from the Soulforge does not send a "(You) just earned a Mythic Troop" notification in global chat
- If multiple skull matches are made by a spell, and the opponent Troop has a Trait which summons a troop when damage is taken, if the Troop is summoned infront of the Troop targetted by the skull damage, some of the skull matches won't do damage.
- If Mech Gnome is the last Troop on the Opponent's Team and he runs away, the battle doesn't end until one more Gem match is made
- Game sometimes soft crashes after exiting explore mode
- Content call outs show up late in game ie. the in game pop ups for new Mythic Troops etc.
- Troop summoned to wrong side of the board
- Casting Vash'Dagon's spell when Arachnaean Weaver is also in the battle soft locks the game for some players
- Guild Statue skill bonuses remain grey when active sometimes, instead of red, once all 12 Guild Tasks of the statue colour have been completed
- The Guild Menu says "Register Now!" on Guild Wars even when the Guild is already registered
- Miniskito Pet counts as a Deep Hive Pet whil;e it should be a Drifting Sands Pet
TIP: If you are signed into the help-center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
PC and Mobile
- Some PC/mobile players are unable to select a target for their spell if they select the cast button too quickly after it becomes available.
PS4 and Xbox
- No Xbox/PS4 specific issues
- Both Joycon controllers are required to launch the game even if Tablet mode is selected
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update 4.9" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version 4.9. We are currently in the game update version 4.8 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here