A list of game bugs and glitches in Gems of War which the game team is aware of.
New issues are added to the bottom of this list going forward. Issues with a high impact will also have articles linked to them which can be selected for more information or found in the known issues section of the help center for more information.
NOTE: All platforms are currently in update version 4.7 except for Nintendo Switch which is on update version 4.6.5
For the Nintendo Switch Known Issues List please see the article here.
- Empty blocks of space appear around chat messages when using the Full chat
- Earning Mythics in the Guild Event Shop or from the Soulforge does not send a "(You) just earned a Mythic Troop" notification in global chat
- When a Hero is submerged the Pet on their shoulder is above the submerged status effect
- If multiple skull matches are made by a spell, and the opponent Troop has a Trait which summons a troop when damage is taken, if the Troop is summoned infront of the Troop targetted by the skull damage, some of the skull matches won't do damage.
- Using "Destroy Armor" on a Troop that has reflect active, causes lethal damage to be reflected.
- Attempting to transform an Impervious Troop, gives it full Mana
- If Mech Gnome is the last Troop on the Opponent's Team and he runs away, the battle doesn't end until one more Gem match is made
- Infernal King can resurrect more than once in a single death
- Medalled Troops appear in the Arena
- This is a visual issue only. The stat bonuses don't apply to the Troop.
- Bounty Battles only reward 1 Trophy, should reward 2
- Game sometimes soft crashes after exiting explore mode
- The Deep King doesn't re-target his spell if the 2nd target dies from the first target's splash damage
- Content call outs show up late in game ie. the in game pop ups for new Mythic Troops etc.
TIP: If you are signed into the help-center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
PC and Mobile
- The Hero Avatar may move in the Hero profile from the bottom of the menu after resizing the game to a windowed mode
- Some PC/mobile players are unable to select a target for their spell if they select the cast button too quickly after it becomes available.
- Xbox: Reset Filter button (X on the controller) doesn't work when using the Edit Team menu in Tower of Doom
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update 4.7.5" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version 4.7.5. We are currently in the game update version 4.7 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here