The Guild Admin menu is where the Guild Leader (Rank 1) and the Rank 2 members can manage and customize their Guilds.
- Manage your Guild (Requirements and announcements)
- Recruit Guild members
- Change Ranks, titles, and permissions
- Guild Tasks and Goals
- Manage members (demote, change ranks etc)
All Rank 1 and Rank 2 Guild members can find the Guild Admin menu by selecting Guild at the bottom of the World Map. For Rank 3 and lower players, a "Leave Guild" button will display in the same place. The Guild Admin menu is not available for other Guild Ranks as it involves the customization, management, and control of the Guild.
Manage your Guild
On the Manage Tab in the Guild Admin menu, Rank 1 and 2 players can:
- Change the Guild announcement which is displayed in the Guild Chat whenever someone connects to it.
- Set Weekly Guild requirements. The requirements will display at the bottom of the Guild Roster in the main Guild menu, in Guild search if your Guild has open invites, and anywhere else your Guild Profile can be seen.
Guild Leaders can also Disband the entire Guild from this screen. A Guild Leader can only leave their Guild is if they demote themselves and promote another member or disband their Guild. Learn how to change the name of your Guild here.
NOTE: Disbanded Guilds are lost forever and cannot be recovered.
On the Recruit tab you can change all the information about your Guild which will appear in the "Join Guild" page when players are searching for a Guild.
- Recruitment Message will be seen by players who discover your Guild in the Join Guild menu.
- The Join by invite only option will prevent your Guild from showing up in the search results on the Join Guild screen and it will remove the Join button on your Guild profile.
- Level Requirement - Players below your level requirement will not be able to see your Guild on the Join Guild screen and they'll be prevented from joining your Guild from the Guild profile. This setting won't affect your existing members or players below your level requirement who you choose to recruit yourself.
- Guild Play Style - This setting will appear on the Join guild screen so that players looking for Guilds can easily find a Guild which matches their own play style. Adjusting the Guild Play Style will not affect the recruitment message.
- Casual Guilds typically have more relaxed weekly requirements and participation in Guild Events
- Hardcore Guilds typically have very high requirements and generally, require more very active participation in Guild Events and most game modes
- Invite - Select this button to invite a player directly via their unique Invite Code.
NOTE: The exact activity and requirement amount of Guilds are unique to each Guild and determined by Guild Leaders.
Review the number of members in each Guild Rank and what their permissions are. The permissions for each Guild Rank can't be customized.
You can customize your Guild Rank titles. Titles can be adjusted per Rank and there are also different titles for Heroes that identify as Male or Female.
On the Shield tab, you can edit every part of your Guild Shield. Your Guild Shield appears on all Guild Leaderboards, your members' profiles and on your Guild profile.
More customization options for Emblems and Frames are unlocked as your Guild unlocks more Trophies. More patterns will become available with increased Guild Levels.
Here you can change the background image shown to everyone in the Guild menu and Guild Profile. You can unlock more background options as your Guild gains more Trophies. To see the number of Trophies required, see the locked backdrops.
Guild Task Goals
The Goals tab is used to help your Guild prioritize certain Guild Tasks to complete them first. Tasks with 1 colored box are the least important and Tasks with all their boxes filled are the most important.
The Task(s) with the highest priority will be highlighted in the Guild Task menu for everyone in your Guild. When all those Tasks are completed, the next highest priority Task will be highlighted.
You can have up to 5 Tasks with the same priority level. If you select the same priority for all 6 colors, none will be highlighted for your members.
Managing Members in the Guild Roster
As a Guild Leader, you can promote, demote and kick any member of the Guild from the Roster.
To promote, demote, or kick a member from the World Map:
- Select Guild (Manage Tasks & Seals)
- Select the player you would adjust the permission for
- Select the action you would like to take.
The profile button allows you to see the player's profile and when they were last active (based on their last PVP match), promote can ascend the player to a higher rank (giving them more permissions), demote takes them down a rank and kick will remove a player from the Guild entirely.
If a player has the red and white sleep icon next to their name it means they've been inactive for at least 21 days. As a general rule, the highest ranking active players in a Guild have the ability to promote/demote/kick other inactive players. This includes being able to demote an inactive Guild Leader. For more information on removing your Guild Leader if they are inactive, please see this article: Guild leader inactive.
Kicking Guild members
If a player is kicked from the Guild they will lose any temporary bonuses for that week and any contributions made to the Guild. This is permanent and if the player returns to a Guild these stats will not return with them. This includes:
- Guild Gold/Task contributions
- Seal contributions
- Uncollected Live Event Rewards
- Sentinel Skill bonuses
- Guild War Sentinel bonuses
Kicked players cannot rejoin a Guild unless re-invited.