You can leave your Guild from the main Guild menu. You will lose all contributions made to the Guild.
Leaving a Guild
To leave a Guild, open the Guild menu from the World Map, and then select Leave in the bottom left-hand corner of the menu. If you're a Rank 2 Guild Member or Guild Leader select Guild > Guild Admin > and the Leave button.
If you're a Guild Leader you will need to demote yourself and then leave the Guild or disband (delete) the entire Guild.
NOTE: Disbanded Guilds cannot be recovered!
Disadvantages of leaving your Guild
If you leave a Guild, you will lose all rewards or bonuses from that Guild, such as:
- Guild War Sentinel upgrades
- Guild War Sentinel Skill bonuses
- Guild War victory day bonuses
- Live Event Rewards from Raid Boss, Invasion, etc
- Guild Gold contributions for Tasks
- Any uncollected Seals.