To prevent crashing, freezing or other technical issues happening in the game, or if you have trouble updating, try reinstalling Gems of War.
Ensure your account is linked and you've noted down password before reinstalling. Your account progress is saved to our servers. Linking your account ensures you can access again if it becomes lost. If you've lost your account, support can help you recover it here.
Reinstall the game on iOS
- Return to the home screen of your device
- Hold down the Gems of War app icon for a couple of seconds until the application begins to wiggle
- Select the X in the top right-hand corner of the app icon or select "delete app"
- Select Delete
- Launch the App Store and locate Gems of War
- Select the Download icon.
- Wait for the app to download and install.
Reinstall the game on Android and Amazon
Instructions are different depending on your Android device.
- From the home screen, open the Settings application
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Open the Google Play or Amazon App store, select tap the menu Menu My apps & games Library.
- Select Gems of War and tap Install.
- Tap Install or Enable.
NOTE: Android does not always completely uninstall applications for up to 24 hours. If the app says 'Disabled' in the list of apps, ensure you select it then tap Uninstall.
Article is closed for comments.