To prevent crashing other technical issues happening in the game, or if you have trouble updating, try reinstalling the game.
Reinstalling involves removing the game from your computer through Steam and then installing it again. If possible, ensure your account is linked before reinstalling. Your game progress is saved to our servers and not your computer, so if you reinstall you will temporarily lose access to your account.
How to reinstall Gems of War on Steam
- Ensure your account is linked
- Open Steam and select the Library at the top
- Locate Gems of War
- Right-click and select Uninstall > Delete to confirm the option
- Wait for the game to uninstall
- With Gems of War selected in the Library, select Install Game
Article is closed for comments.