If you are experiencing issues enabling notifications on Alerts from Gems of War on your computer try these steps.
If you are using a computer you can enable notifications to appear on your computer or from another platform with Gems of War. These steps may help if you encounter issues after enabling notifications. For more information on setting up notifications, see this article.
Enable notifications in your Browser
When first opting into notifications the game should ask your browser to check if you would like them. Here's what you can do if it doesn't.
- Open Google Chome
- Paste: chrome://settings/content/notifications
- If this does not work, navigate to Settings (three dots in the top-right hand corner) > Advanced > Content Settings > Notifications
- Under Allow, select Add
- Paste in https://alerts.gemsofwar.com:443
- Go to Settings
- Choose “Content”
- Under Notifications, select Choose
- Add or paste in https://alerts.gemsofwar.com:443
Turn on notifications in Settings
- Search for Settings in search or Cortana or open Settings
- Select System > Notifications and Actions
- Under Notifications, ensure Get notifications from apps and other senders is set to "On"
- Under Allow, check that https://alerts.gemsofwar.com:443 is listed
- If this is not listed:
- Select Add
- Paste https://alerts.gemsofwar.com:443 and select Add
Turn off notifications in Focus Assist
- Select the search bar and search for Focus Assist on your computer
- Alternatively, open Settings > System > Focus Assist
- Under Automatic Rules, ensure "When I'm playing a game" is set to "Off".
Article is closed for comments.