Tap 'follow' in the top right-hand corner to be notified of any updates to this issue.
We need more information to understand and resolve this issue, please contact support.
After selecting a team then opening a list of teams/banners before the battle the Teams list appears blank whilst the opponent's team is there. This is in the screen before a battle begins. This occurs on all platforms.
Fixing the problem
To resolve this, try scrolling with the Left stick using up or down. On PC or mobile try selecting and dragging the list and it should reappear. You may have to move or try this a few times.
To help the game team understand this issue or if you have further problems, please contact support and let us know:
- Your operating system and device (if on PC or mobile)
- For PC users, what screen resolution you have set for Gems of War.
To check your screen resolution:
- Open Gems of War
- When the "preparing to launch" pop-up appears, hold down the Shift button on your keyboard
- In the GemsofWar Configuration menu, note down the screen resolution
- You can close this menu or select Play to continue
- Note: If the following window does not appear, close Gems of War and re-open it. This time hold down 'Shift' before the "Preparing to launch..." box appears.