To avoid losing access to your game account or to play it on another device you will need to register it.
A registered account enables you to play your game on another computer or mobile device. Unfortunately, due to legal restrictions you can't link or play your Gems of War account between console and platforms. After linking your account you can also recover it if it is lost or the game is reinstalled. Only one email can be used for each account.
Register your account
1. From the World Map, go to the SETTINGS menu
2. Select the ACCOUNT button
3. Select REGISTER THIS DEVICE and provide an email. This email will only be used for account registration purposes.
4. You must click the link in the email sent to the email address you provided. This will verify that your email address is correct.
5. Once the email is verified, from SETTINGS > ACCOUNT select SHOW YOUR PASSWORD button to get your password. Write this down and don't lose it!
6. You can use this password to link your game to another device or recover your account.