To save your game in Gems of War and play the account on another mobile or computer you can register your account
Registering your account with Gems of War also means you can recover it if it is lost and you returned to level 1. Once registered your account progress is saved automatically with our servers - no need to save the game before exiting. You can also link the account to another device to continue playing it there. Only one email can be used for each account.
NOTE: Unfortunately, due to legal restrictions you can't link or play your Gems of War account between console and platforms.
Register your account
1. From the World Map, go to the SETTINGS menu
2. Select the ACCOUNT button
3. Select REGISTER THIS DEVICE and provide an email. This email will only be used for account registration purposes.
4. You must click the link in the email sent to the email address you provided. This will verify that your email address is correct.
5. Once the email is verified, from SETTINGS > ACCOUNT select SHOW YOUR PASSWORD button to get your password. Write this down and don't lose it!
6. You can use this password to link your game to another device or recover your account.