Select from a set of emoticons in global-chat to add some fun to the conversation. Unlock Emojis by achieving certain milestones in the game.
Express how you're feeling with emojis in global chat! Emoticons or emojis can be unlocked in Gems of War by completing a task to unlock an Emoji Pack. Each Emoji Pack comes with at least 4 Emojis to use. If you're on a mobile device, you can't use your own Emojis - only the ones shown in-game.
Unlock Emoji Packs
Emoji Packs can be unlocked by:
- Completing tasks in-game (such as joining a Guild)
- Purchasing Shop Tiers from Live Events with Gems
- These will be named with the word set, such as "Bone Set" in the Invasion Guild Event
Available Emoji Packs
Certain packs can be unlocked by:
|Playing the game||Starter Set|
|Joining or creating a Guild||Guild Set|
|Unlock the Underworld||Underworld Set|
|Win 10 PVP battles||PVP Set|
|Unlock the Soulforge||Soulforge Set|
|Unlock the Dungeon||Dungeon Set|
|Purchase Shop Tiers from Guild Live Events||(Various)|
Use Emojis in global chat
To use Emojis in Global chat:
- Open global chat from the World Map (speech bubble icon in the top-middle of the screen)
- Check you have a channel selected from the "Channel" section of Chat Settings
- Select the smiling icon on the left of "Send"
- Select an Emoji
- Select the text box or select Send to close the Emoji selection panel
- Select Send again to post the Emoji to chat
NOTE: You can also use an Emoji by placing ":" at either end of a word, e.g. ":heart:".
- Emojis can generally be found in similar Shop Tiers for each Guild Live Event
- You can't use iOS, Android or Amazon Emojis - these will come up as upside down question marks (¿¿¿¿)