The MVP screen appears at the end of PVP battles displaying your best Troop, stats and Honor and Screenshot sharing options.
The MVP screen shows up at the end of PVP battles. It shows:
- The Most Valuable Player (Troop) from your team during the match
- Stats from the battle such as PVP Score and Tier, the Guild Trophies you earned
- Options to Honor your opponent and screenshot and share the screen with your friends.
NOTE: The MVP screen will never display your Hero, only Troops.
The Troop shown will always be from your own team. There are different categories an MVP can come under - not only Troops that deal the most damage - such as supporting or utility style Troops.
Honor your Opponent
If you had fun fighting this battle, Honor your opponent from the MVP screen in the bottom right corner!
Share your result
If you want to show off your MVP screen to your friends or compare your results use the camera button at the bottom of the screen next to the Honor options.
- Gems of War veterans: note that the screen takes no longer than the old PVP reward screen to navigate through
- This is technically not slower than previously but we hope you enjoy the new statistics!
Article is closed for comments.