We’re sorry this has caused some confusion and frustration for so long. Previously, this was considered to be working as intended, but we’ve recently re-evaluated how Arena Battles counted for both wins and losses in PVP. Although Arena is technically PVP, both these game modes should be treated separately. Within a few hours, restart your game to be sure you can see these changes - and your Arena losses will no longer ruin your good PVP stats. Unfortunately, this can’t be changed retrospectively for previous battles fought.
Articles in this section
- Can't complete Campaign Task: Kingdom Team not counting
- Event Badges or Medals aren't applying bonuses
- Missing Event Tokens, Badges or Medals
- Mythic Troop shows as unowned after release
- Missing Troops or resources
- Weapon Rarity is the same
- Guild leader is banned
- Earn a new weapon does not complete
- Unlocking Level 100 Portaits with new Factions
- Out of sync error forces the game to restart
Article is closed for comments.