All game bugs, glitches, and issues for the Nintendo Switch version of Gems of War (update 4.6.5).
The Nintendo Switch version of Gems of War uses the game Update version 4.6.5 (Guild admin update). This means that any previous bugs in the game that are fixed in the current version for PC, consoles, and mobiles will still be a problem in the Switch.
- Empty blocks of space appear around chat messages when using the Full chat
- Earning Mythics in the Guild Event Shop or from the Soulforge does not send a "(You) just earned a Mythic Troop" notification in global chat
- When a Hero is submerged the Pet on their shoulder is above the submerged status effect
- If multiple skull matches are made by a spell, and the opponent Troop has a Trait which summons a troop when damage is taken, if the Troop is summoned infront of the Troop targetted by the skull damage, some of the skull matches won't do damage.
- Guild Chest Drop Rates not showing correct Chest level after upgrading the Guild Chest.
- Check the chest menu then exit and enter the guild Seals tab, then check Guild Chest menu again to see correct drop rates
- Using "Destroy Armor" on a Troop that has reflect active, causes lethal damage to be reflected.
- Attempting to transform an Impervious Troop, gives it full Mana
- The Shop tab in the Guild menu is empty and causes visual issues if you select it
- Guild Purchases are unavailable on Switch, we hope to add them in a future update
- If the game is left idle/open in the background for more than an hour purchases will fail to go through
- Restart your game if it has been open for more than hour to prevent this. Contact support if you experience a missing purchase.
- Both Joycon controllers are required to launch the game even if Tablet mode is selected
TIP: If you are signed into the help-center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update 4.8" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version 4.8 We are currently in the game update version 4.6.5 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do,
- please let us know here.