All game bugs, glitches, and issues for the Nintendo Switch version of Gems of War (update 6.0).
The Nintendo Switch version of Gems of War uses the game Update Version 6.0. This means that any previous bugs in the game that are fixed in the current version for PC, consoles, and mobiles will still be a problem in the Switch.
- Earning Mythics in the Guild Event Shop or from the Soulforge does not send a "(You) just earned a Mythic Troop" notification in global chat
- If multiple skull matches are made by a spell, and the opponent Troop has a Trait which summons a troop when damage is taken, if the Troop is summoned in front of the Troop targeted by the skull damage, some of the skull matches won't do damage.
- Some Troops are not appearing as Upgradable the Troop menu. Also missing their Upgradeable icon.
- Guild Statue skill bonuses remain grey when active sometimes, instead of red, once all 12 Guild Tasks of the statue colour have been completed
- The Guild Wars button says "Register Now!" even if your Guild is already registered.
- In Guild Wars the number of battles fought (xxx/150) and the Guild Wars Score may display differently between the Results, Schedule, Leaderboard and Fight screen.
- Gnome-a-Palooza timer will not display if it runs for more than 1 hour.
- Deathknight Armor bundle not appearing for US players.
- Golden Holiday battles are not available to purchase
TIP: If you are signed into the help-center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update X.X" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version X.X We are currently in the game update version 6.7 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here
Article is closed for comments.