Warbands are a pre-designed team that players can use straight away in battles (similar to a Starter Deck in Trading Card Games). Warbands are primarily aimed at newer players or players who wish to start dabbling with team building but want an existing team to build off. They also contain extra banners and team slots, so there is something there for experienced players too!
Warbands can be found by selecting Shop in the bottom right of the World Map and then selecting the Warband tab.
Warband bundles cost 50 War Coins and contain the following:
- 1 Team Slot
- 1 New Banner
- 1 Epic Troop
- 2 Other Troops - These will be Common, Rare or Ultra-Rare rarity
- 1 Ultra-Rare Weapon
Once you have purchased a Warband team, that team's bundle in the shop will change to a "Booster Pack" for the team. Booster Packs cost 15 War Coins, and will contain 3 different rewards, all of which are meant to help improve the Warband team. These rewards include:
- Ultra-Rare Ingots
- Copies of the Warband's Troops (the amount of copies will vary based on rarity)
- Minor Traitstones - Traitstone Colors will be based on the Mana Colors of the troops in the Team.
- Major Traitstones
- Runic Traitstones
- Arcane Traitstones
- Celestial Traitstones
War Coins are the currency used to purchase Warbands and their Booster Packs.
There are a few ways to earn War Coins:
- New player login calendar Day 6 login reward
- Completing Kingdom Questlines
- Note: As Warbands are aimed at newer players, if you've already completed a Questline before the Warband update you can't earn War Coins this way.
- On the Adventure Board
- Daily Deals
- By purchasing War Coins in the Shop