Shrines give you an extra way to gain resources while you play the game.
Shrines can be found on the left side of the World Map.
There are different Shrines for different Resource types. For example, the first ever Shrine is focused on Gold - The Shrine of Cunning.
With this first Shrine, for each Gold coin won in battle, the Shrine of Cunning will also receive 1 Gold Coin.
The resources collected in the Shrine are extra Resources and is not taken from any Gold you earn in battle.
Gold for the Shrine of Cunning must come from battles so Gold earned from other areas such as Treasure Hunt and Tributes will not affect the Shrine.
Purchasing the Resources
Once a Shrine reaches 50% of the maximum amount it will trigger a timed offer allowing you to purchase the Resources that have been collected in the Shrine so far. You can continue playing to fill the Shrine completely before purchasing.
Once the Shrine is full the Shrine Offer will only run for 48 hours after which the Shrine will reset.
Purchasing the Shrine Offer will also reset the Shrine.
The maximum amount of a resource in a Shrine varies based on a Player's level. These different level ranges not only affect the max amount of the Shrine, but also the cost and the bonus rewards given in the offer.
For example, here are the Shrine of Cunning Offers:
- Level 1-50: $1.99 USD, 20,000 Gold (max) + 1 Orb of Chaos
- Level 51-100: $4.99 USD, 50,000 Gold (max) + 2 Orbs of Chaos
- Level 101: $9.99 USD, 100,000 Gold (max) + 2 Major Orbs of Chaos
Note: If you level up into a new level range while filling up a Shrine, you will continue with the Shrine's existing max amount. Once the Shrine resets, it will then use the new level range.
Occurring every 2 weeks, Deep Shrines function like a regular Shrine, but it has 5 Tiers.
Deep Shrines linked to the Underspire although their resources can be earned in other game modes too. They only last for a week, beginning and ending with the weekly event.
However, each level requires a different resource to collect.
- Level 1: Gold
- Level 2: Souls
- Level 3: Glory
- Level 4: Minor Colored Traitstones (Same color as the Weekly Kingdom)
- Level 5: Runic Colored Traitstones (Same color as the Weekly Kingdom)
Note: Purchasing all 5 Levels will give a bonus Medal of Nysha on top of the other rewards.
Purchasing a Deep Shrine will also give extra rewards on top of the resource.
- Level 1 Bonus: 1 Orb of Chaos + a Underspire Pack
- Level 2 Bonus: 2 Epic Vault Keys + a Underspire Pack
- Level 3 Bonus: 25 Cursed Runes + a Underspire Pack
- Level 4 Bonus: 1 Major Orb of Chaos + a Underspire Pack
- Level 5 Bonus: 100 Dragonite + a Underspire Pack
Note: Underspire Packs contains rewards that can be used in that week's Underspire
(3 Torches, 6 Random Trinkets)