Legends Reborn is a new 2 week long event that runs in a Kingdom. This chosen Kingdom will have an icon on the Kingdom's nameplate on the World Map. This is similar to when a Quest is available for the Kingdom has bonus Mythstones.
When a Legends Reborn Event is active it allows players to replay a Kingdom's Storyline that has already been completed.
Legends Reborn can be accessed in 3 places:
- News Menu
- Games Menu
- Kingdom Menu chosen for the Event
Participating in a Legends Reborn event and replaying a Kingdoms Questline doesn't allow players to gain an extra Quest Bonus Income, Unlock Challenges, or Troop rewards that may have been gained when playing the Kingdoms Storyline Quests normally.
Legends Reborn doesn't allow you to replay the selected Kingdom's Class Questline.
The Kingdom Storyline in Legends Reborn will have a starting difficulty of Level 20, and increases in difficulty for each battle played.
Playthroughs at a higher difficulty will unlock during the event;
- DIFFICULTY II (Lv 50): Day 3
- DIFFICULTY III (Lv 80): Day 6
- DIFFICULTY IV (Lv 110): Day 9
- DIFFICULTY V (Lv 140): Day 12
With each playthrough, you will unlock copies of a special Pet that will buff an Epic Rarity Troop from that Kingdom.
During a Legends Reborn event, players will be able to earn a “Kingdom Collectible” for the event by defeating Enemies of that Kingdom's primary color. This is in any game mode, except for Training mode.
Earning the Kingdom collectible will unlock Reward Tiers for the Legends Reborn event. During the event you'll find that each Tier has 4 types of Rewards that can be collected:
- FREE: These rewards are free to collect, and contain a Pet that will buff a Troop of Ultra-Rare or Lower Rarity.
- GEM: These rewards can be purchased using Gems, and contain a Pet that will buff a Legendary Rarity Troop, as well as other rewards (including Cursed Gnome bait)
- PAID: These rewards can be purchased using real money, and contain a Pet that will buff a Mythic Rarity Troop, as well as other rewards (including a Orb of Power).
- BONUS: These rewards become available if a player collects all the other rewards in the Tier.
Rewards from a higher tier cannot be collected until you have collected the matching rewards in a lower tier. For Example;
- You need to collect the Tier I Gem Reward before you'll be able to collect/purchase the Tier II Gem Reward. There is no need to purchase the Tier I Paid Reward though in order to get the Tier II Gem Reward or the Tier II Free Reward.
All pets available in Kingdoms Reborn will also be available from Pet Gnomes.